Friday 28 October 2016

Dark Fairy part 3

“I am tired of this discussion. I will make it simple for you. You go in and kill the woman and I will bring you back to your Gramps. You refuse, I leave and you can find your own way back.” She said crossing her arms over her chest.

“You expect me to break into a house that has a security system, kill a woman without any planning or weapons, and be able to get away with it?”

“I can fly you out of here before the authorities arrive.” She said smirking. “After you do your work.”

“How do you know if she is even home?”

“Fine. Lets go look.” The fairy flew up and grabbed my hair that Gramps had always insisted I have shaved short. I preferred a few inches to style occasionally. She yanked me forward by those inches straight to the front door of the house. Then she let go, flew down, rang the doorbell, then flew straight up in the air.

A hall light came on. The woman approached the door. She called through the glass pane. “What do you want?”

“My car died. Is there someone here who can see if he can help me fix it?” I asked the first thing that came to mind.

“No. My husband doesn’t know anything about cars.” She said dismissively.

“Can I use your phone?”

“Don’t you have a cell phone?”

“It fell in a puddle.”

“So?”

“It wasn’t a waterproof model.”

“Fine.” She sighed. “Wait there.” She walked away back into the house.

“Fairy, if you want me to kill her is still need a weapon.” I whispered desperately.

“You have two hands.” She called from above.

“Seriously?” I hissed looking up at her.

She just grinned.

The door opened a few inches. Just enough for the blond to slip the cordless phone out. There had been no rattle of a chain and no links were visible. 

I took a step forward and felt a push from behind. I fell into the door. It flew open. The woman fell onto the floor. The phone skittered away. “Kick her.” The fairy shrieked flying over the blonds blue eyes.

“Take whatever you want just please don’t hurt me.” She whined.

“The fairy demands your death.” I said.

“It’s that old mans own fault. I am just the agent the bank has selling his house.”

“His wife died because of you putting them out of their home.” The fairy sliced the woman’s right cheek with four small lines.

“They took out a mortgage they couldn’t afford. It’s not my fault.” The woman said angrily.

“Did you help them?” I asked softly.

“Why should I have?” She demanded.

“To save yourself.” I said before kicking her. I kicked her first in the abdomen. Then when she curled I kicked her in the head. Twice. She stopped making any noise.

Evan leaned down and looked closely at the woman’s face. One of the kicks had smashed in her nose. Evan felt for a pulse. Nothing. Her nasal bone must have gone into her brain. Evan looked up at the fairy. “Take me back to Gramps.”

“Of course, my pet.” She said smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment